Friday, July 25, 2008

Day One

Day one isn't over yet, but we are making progress! We have had 5 successful potty attempts, several unsuccessful and about 5 zillion accidents. I think this kid pees every 10 minutes. I am on my third load of wash right now, good thing I bought lots of underwear! But really, I think we might go back to the Pull-ups for a few days, until he gets the hang of telling me when he has to go. Because, to be honest, the wet underwear isn't really phasing him that much, and I'm tired of changing him every 10 minutes. If it were making him more aware of when he was wet, I would keep him in them, but I don't think they are doing anything except making more work for me. So we will continue for the next few days with the Pull-ups, see if he continues to make progress.

But YAY for Aiden, he's on his way to being a big boy!!

0 comments: